Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Granules is a naturally occurring mineral salt, mainly obtained from seawater and brine. In its pure form, it can be identified as a colorless, odorless powdery substance with a bitter taste. It is easily soluble in water. Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Granules is a multifunctional compound, which has many uses in food preparation, health maintenance, road care, and industry.
The specific applications of Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Granules are as follows:
1. Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Granules is an important inorganic raw material in the chemical industry, used to produce magnesium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium oxide, and other magnesium products, and also used as a raw material for antifreeze.
2. Used in the metallurgical industry to produce metallic magnesium, liquid chlorine, and high-purity magnesia.
3. In the building materials industry, it is the production of light building materials such as fiberglass tiles, decorative panels, sanitary ware, ceilings, floor tiles, magnesia cement, ventilation pipes, anti-theft manhole covers, fire doors and windows, fire boards, partition walls, production of artificial marble, etc. An important raw material for high-rise building supplies.
4. In magnesite products, it can be used as a high-quality magnesium tile, high-quality fireproof board, magnesium packaging box, magnesium decoration board, lightweight wallboard, abrasive tools, stoves, firework fixing agent, etc.
5. Used as a road ice and snow melting agent in the transportation industry, it has fast ice melting speed and is less corrosive to vehicles, which is higher than the sodium chloride effect.
SATA can provide you with high-quality Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Granules and can be packaged in 25kgs / 50kgs / 1000kgs large PP and PE double-layer bags or according to customer requirements. Welcome to cooperation with us.