1. Manganese additives are suitable for all configurations of manganese-containing aluminum alloys.
2. Containing 75% manganese and 5% aluminum.
3. The correct use of Manganese additives, the recovery rate is stable above 95%.
4. The shelf life of Manganese additives is more than ten months (stored in a dry place).
1. Adjust the temperature of the molten aluminum to be no less than 700°C, and the best temperature is no less than 730°C.
2. Calculate the required amount of Manganese additives according to the composition standard of the compounded gold, and use a saw blade to divide the additive block.
3. Dry the aluminum slag. Disperse and throw the manganese additive block into the aluminum liquid as much as possible, and stir it slightly for at least 3-5 minutes until the manganese is evenly dispersed.
Temperature, dispersion and stirring.
Each piece of Manganese additives weighs 500 grams, and each piece actually contains 375 grams of metallic manganese.
1. Avoid throwing the manganese additive on the inner wall of the furnace when putting it, nor should it be concentrated in one place in the molten aluminum.
2. The manganese additive block after unpacking should be used up within five days as far as possible, and the Manganese additives after unpacking should be used up within one month as far as possible.
3. Manganese additives must be stored in a dry place.
JINZHOU SATA FUSED FLUXES AND NEW MATERIALS FACTORY (SATA for short) is a professional aluminum flux manufacturer. We have comprehensive product development, manufacturing, business management and service capabilities. We can provide high-quality products, such as granular flux and sodium-free refining agent. In addition, we can also provide raw materials and auxiliary products for flux-free, such as anhydrous magnesium chloride, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, synthetic cryolite, aluminum fluoride, aluminum potassium fluoride, etc., if necessary, please contact us to purchase products.