Granular refining flux is currently the main product in the market. Compared with the traditional powdered refining flux, it has better effect, less loss and is more environmentally friendly.
1. Traditional powder refining flux: the loss rate of aluminum is 2-3%, the melting point is not fixed and the melting point is higher than 740 degrees, the form in the aluminum liquid is solid powder, and a lot of harmful gases are generated during processing, and the slag and gas removal is not obvious .
2. Advantages of the granular refining flux: the aluminum loss rate is 0.3-0.5%, the melting point is fixed and less than 600 degrees, the form in the aluminum liquid is liquid, the composition is stable and uniform, no harmful gas is generated, and the slag and gas removal effect is obvious.
1. The granular refining flux is powerful in degassing, suitable for the refining production of aluminum liquid and secondary aluminum with high purification requirements.
2. Compared with the traditional powdered refining flux, the use of granular refining flux is less and the effect is more significant.
3. The granular refining flux has no dust and smoke emission during use, which is more environmentally friendly.
4. The granular melting refining flux can improve the quality of the finished product, the surface of the finished product is smoother, and the ductility is good