Under normal circumstances, the more color crystals of magnesium chloride for industry use, the more transparent white or milky white or grey. The meltwater experiment result with fewer impurities shows that the quality of magnesium chloride for industry use is better. Where can magnesium chloride for industry use be applied in?
1. Magnesium chloride industrial grade is often used as a snow-melting agent for road
The speed of deicing is fast with less corrosiveness to vehicles and lighter destructiveness to the soil. The liquid state can be used as anti-freeze material for roads. We will see spraying vehicles spraying such materials on the road to prevent road from freezing and vehicles from slipping, consequently reducing car addcidents.
2. Magnesium chloride industrial grade can be used to remove dust
Due to its special properties, magnesium chloride industrial grade can absorb moisture in the air and prevent small particles from spreading in the air. It is commonly used in excavation sites, sports fields, horse farms and other places that need to control dust concentration.
3. Magnesium chloride industrial grade can generate hydrogen through the catalyst
Because ammonia can be absorbed by the surface of solid industrial magnesium chloride, it can release ammonia from magnesium chloride with slight heating, so this compound can be used to store hydrogen. An ammonia molecule has abundant hydrogen atoms
4. Magnesium chloride industrial grade can be used to make cement
As it is non-combustible, it is often used in various fire protection equipment, which is fully utilized in textiles and papermaking industry.
5. Magnesium chloride industrial grade can be used in detergents
It is used as a softening agent and fixing agent.
6. Magnesium chloride industrial grade is used for decolorization
It is very useful for the decolorization of reactive dyes and it can serve as a natural decolorizing agent.
7. Magnesium chloride industrial grade is used in silica gel products
Magnesium chloride industrial grade can make the hygroscopicity more outstanding.
8. Magnesium chloride industrial grade is used in coating area
It can be used as a raw material in fluorescent coatings.
9. Magnesium chloride industrial grade is used in integrated circuit boards
It can be used as a raw material for surface insulating coatings in the integrated circuit boards.
10. Magnesium chloride industrial grade is used in simple sewage treatment
Magnesium chloride industrial grade plays a key role in solidifying some soy-containing products.
11. Magnesium chloride industrial grade is used in ceramics
The ceramics we see are often very beautifu. The surface is not only good-looking but also very shiny, and the hardness is relatively high as magnesium chloride is used as an additive, which can improve the gloss of ceramics and strengthen the hardness.