Aluminum alloy cable is 8030 series aluminum alloy material as conductor, which has good electrical performance, safety performance, and excellent economic and environmental performance.
1. Good electrical conductivity is required: According to GB/T3956-aluminum alloy cable after a special pressing production process, the electrical conductivity of aluminum alloy cable is better than that of copper core cable.
2. Stable continuous performance: The alloy composition of the aluminum alloy conductor greatly improves its continuous performance, which is the fundamental reason why it is used as an aluminum conductor material (ACM), especially when the conductor is annealed, the added iron produces high-strength creep resistance. Even when it is overheated for a long time, it can guarantee continuous stability.
3. Super bending performance: The minimum bending radius of the aluminum alloy cable is 7 times the outer diameter of the cable. Aluminum alloy cable is more economical, efficient, and fast to use.
4. Tensile strength performance: The tensile strength of aluminum alloy cable is 1.3 times that of aluminum core cable, and the weight is small, which increases the reliability of long-distance installation and saves installation costs.
5. Excellent anti-rebound ability.
6. Anti-corrosion performance: Aluminum has anti-corrosion performance, because when the aluminum surface is in contact with air, it will form a dense oxide film, which is particularly resistant to various forms of corrosion, so it has the characteristics of withstanding harsh environments.
7. High-strength creep resistance: the addition of iron produces high-strength creep resistance, and the special alloy formula and heat treatment process reduces the creeping tendency of metals under heat and pressure.
8. Excellent economic performance: the price of aluminum alloy cable is lower than that of copper core cable alloy, and the alloy cable has a more flexible installation method, which improves the convenience of installation, saves labor costs, shortens the construction period, and has excellent overall performance and economic benefits.
9. Application situation analysis: In developed countries, aluminum alloy wires account for 90% of all cables used, and the market demand is huge.
1. Continuous casting and rolling: The key to the manufacture of aluminum alloy conductors is that the aluminum alloy rod has a uniform composition, stable quality, and no casting and rolling defects.
2. Continuous casting and rolling process: The molten aluminum (electrolytic aluminum liquid) is refined, degassed, filtered, and enters the continuous casting and rolling process through the tundish (ladle) for continuous casting. After pretreatment, the continuous casting billet enters the continuous rolling mill to be rolled into a round aluminum rod, then is cooled online, and finally enters the coiler to form a coil.