Granular aluminum alloy flux is a new, efficient and environmentally friendly additive. It is used in the secondary refining process of aluminum alloy smelting and aluminum alloy casting. Its main function is to remove the slag (impurity) in the aluminum melt, reduce the hydrogen content, and reduce the aluminum loss.
Different from the traditional powder flux, the granular aluminum alloy flux has obvious technical advantages and economic benefits. Meanwhile, in the process of reacting with the aluminum melt, the gas released by the granular aluminum alloy flux is non-toxic and has a small amount of exhaust gas, which greatly improves the production environment.
Based on the above advantages, granular aluminum alloy flux has attracted more and more attention in the industry, and there is a trend to gradually replace the traditional powder flux.
1. Compared with the traditional powder flux, the granular aluminum alloy flux has the granular shape, the composition is more uniform. It reacts more fully with the molten aluminum, which does not cause "segregation". And the degassing is more thorough, which greatly improves the quality of subsequent parts and reduces scrap and quality issues.
2. The granular aluminum alloy flux has the functions of covering, removing slag, degassing, refining and heat preservation, avoiding multiple additions of different fluxes and saving man-hours.
3. The granular aluminum alloy flux can effectively prevent molten aluminum from oxidizing, completely separate slag and aluminum, effectively reduce aluminum loss, and save raw material costs.
3. The granular aluminum alloy flux generates less gas and is non-toxic, which is beneficial to improve production conditions and is highly environmentally friendly.
4. The granular aluminum alloy flux should have the following characteristics
a. Low hygroscopicity and low steam pressure.
b. It can automatically spread on the surface of molten aluminum to form a continuous covering layer.
c. The aluminum alloy flux and the aluminum liquid can be separated automatically, which is easy to remove the slag.
d. Aluminum alloy flux emits less harmful gas, which does not harm workers' health.
e. The production process is simple and the price is cheap.
Granular aluminum alloy flux is produced under this background. It is bound to be paid more and more attention by aluminum alloy melting and casting industry, and gradually replace the existing traditional flux.
JINZHOU SATA FUSED FLUXES AND NEW MATERIALS FACTORY (SATA for short) is a professional aluminum flux manufacturer. We have comprehensive product R & D, manufacturing, business management and service capabilities. We can provide high quality products, such as granular flux and sodium-free refining agent. In addition, we can also provide raw materials and auxiliary products with a variety of fluxes, such as anhydrous magnesium chloride, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, synthetic cryolite, aluminum fluoride, aluminum potassium fluoride, etc. Welcome to contact us to buy products.