The granular refining flux is processed by a variety of salt compounds through a special process. The powder sprayer uses nitrogen or argon as the carrier and sprays the granular refining flux into the aluminum liquid evenly, so as to realize the dual purification of the gas and the flux to the aluminum liquid.
This product is widely used in the aluminum processing industry. The properties are off-white granular, 2.5kg/bag or packaged according to customer requirements; applicable alloy: used for smelting pure aluminum and various commonly used aluminum alloys; processing temperature: 700℃～760℃; recommended dosage: add 0.1～0.4% as per the weight of molten aluminum.
1. It has both the advantages of combining gas refining and flux refining, and the degassing effect is better;
2. The amount of granular refining flux added is small, the operation is simple and convenient, and the labor intensity of workers is reduced;
3. The utilization rate of the flux is high, which effectively realizes the degassing and slag removal of the molten aluminum;
4. During the refining process of the granular refining flux, there is no smoke or dust, no smell, and basically meets the requirements of environmental protection.
In the refining temperature range, put a certain amount of granular refining flux into the powder sprayer storage tank and cover it, and then open the switch under the refining tank with nitrogen (pressure 1.2～1.8kg/cm²), and wait until the iron pipe has particles. When the refining flux is sprayed, insert the iron pipe into the molten aluminum and move it horizontally. The insertion depth should be such that the end of the iron pipe about 3/4 of the depth of the molten aluminum. Move the iron pipe back and forth 2 to 3 times without touching the furnace surface, in order to prevent pipe blockage. The granular refining flux sprays the flux within the refining time (6-20 tons is 10-15 minutes). Then the iron pipe is drawn out of the molten aluminum, and the nitrogen gas is turned off.
1. Control the speed of powder feeding by turning on the size of the switch at the bottom of the refining tank, and try to spray out the flux during the refining time.
2. Control the churn height of the molten aluminum by controlling the nitrogen pressure. Under the premise of not blocking the pipe, the lower churn degree the better, and it is better to be below 15cm.
1. Carton or woven bag lined with plastic bag, 20kg or 25kg per carton.
2. Keep it properly and protect it from damp.
JINZHOU SATA FUSED FLUXES AND NEW MATERIALS FACTORY is a professional and leading manufacturer of foundry fluxes and chemicals, and serves the molten primary aluminum magnesium and secondary aluminum magnesium in the foundry industry. We can provide high-quality products such as granular electric fusion flux, sodium-free refined flux, Demag flux, etc. If necessary, welcome to consult.