1. 1000 series alloy: Representative: 1050,1060,1070,1000 series aluminium plate is also called pure aluminium plate, 1000 series alloy has more al content and the purity can be over 99.00%, because it don't contain other technologies element and the production process is relatively single, so the price is relatively cheap, it is commonly used in the conventional industry at present, Most of the current circulation in the market are 1050 and 1060 series, the aluminium content of the 1000 series aluminium plate is determined by the last two digits. Such as 1050 series, must contain more than 99.5% aluminium.
2. 2000 series alloy: aluminium-copper alloy, representative: 2A16 (LY16), 2A06 (LY6), the characteristic of the 2000 series alloy are: high hardness, copper content is about 3-5%, 2000 series aluminium plate belongs to aviation aluminium.
3. 3000 series aluminium alloy, aluminium manganese alloy, representative: 3003,3A21, it is also called as rust-proof floor aluminium plate, with the manganese content is between 1.0-1.5%, it is a series alloy with good rust-proof function, which is generally used in refrigerators and air conditioners, under the car and other humid environments, it is a more commonly used alloy series.
4. 4000 series aluminium alloy, aluminium-silicon alloy, representative: 4A01, the silicon content is usually between 4.5-6.0%, which belongs to building materials, mechanical parts, forging materials, welding materials, low melting point, good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and abrasion resitance.
5. 5000 series aluminium alloy, aluminium-magnesium alloy, representative: 5052,5005,5083,5A05 series, the magnesium content is about 3-5$, belongs to the more commonly used alloy aluminium plate series, main characteristics: low density, high tensile strength, high extension, and the weight of the aluminium-magnesium alloy is lower than other series under the same area, it is commonly used in aerospace. The processing technology is continuous casting and rolling, which belong to the hot-rolled aluminium plate series.
6. 6000 series aluminium alloy, representative: 6061, aluminium-silicon-magnesium alloy, which has the advantages of 4000 series and 5000 series alloys. 6061 is a cold-treated aluminium forged product, suitable for applications with high resistance to corrosion and oxidation, and good workability excellent interface characteristics, easy coating, good processability, general characteristics of 6061: excellent interface characteristics, easy coating, high strength, good workability, strong corrosion resistance, main uses: parts, camera parts, couplers, marine accessories, and hardware, electronic accessories and joints, hinge heads, magnetic heads, brake pistons, hydraulic pistons, electrical accessories, valves and valve parts