1. This product has strong degassing and inclusion removal ability, which can significantly reduce the existence of inclusions and pinholes in the casting.
2. sodium free refining flux does not contain fluorine and sodium elements, does not stick to furnace slag, and has good separation of slag and aluminum.
3. This product is an environmentally friendly refining flux, which has no adverse effects on the human body, equipment, and environment.
It is suitable for the refining treatment of aluminum and aluminum alloy melt.
Before refining, it is advisable to use a slag breaker to remove the scum on the surface of the molten aluminum.
1. Manual throwing method: artificially throw the sodium free refining flux powder evenly on the surface of the molten aluminum, press it into the deep inside of the molten aluminum with a flat tool with mesh (unchanged and floating powder should be pressed in again), and agitate it, so that the powder can be dispersed and distributed in the molten pool as much as possible. After the reaction is completed, let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
2. Inert gas injection method: use the injection device to evenly spray the sodium free refining flux powder into the melt, stir it evenly, and let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
3. Adding temperature: above 700℃.
4. The amount of this product added: 0.1-0.4% of the amount of aluminum to be processed (the manual throwing method is slightly larger, and the upper limit is used).
5. Remarks: the above are the recommended methods of use. The appropriate method of use differs from the type and size of the furnace used by the user, the impurity content in the aluminum water, the brand and the temperature, etc. When use the sodium free refining flux for the first time, please determine the appropriate operation method and process through sampling and analysis.
This product is a white powder, the inner packaging is a plastic bag, 2kg/bag; the outer packaging is a cardboard box, 20kg/carton; it should be stored in a ventilated and dry place, and moisture-proof.
One year, it can be used normally when it is ground into powder and dried at <150℃when it is damp and agglomerated.
JINZHOU SATA FUSED FLUXES AND NEW MATERIALS FACTORY (SATA for short) is a professional aluminum flux manufacturer. We have comprehensive product development, manufacturing, business management and service capabilities. We can provide high-quality products, such as granular flux and sodium free refining flux. In addition, we can also provide raw materials and auxiliary products using a variety of fluxes, such as anhydrous magnesium chloride, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, synthetic cryolite, aluminum fluoride, aluminum potassium fluoride, etc. Welcome to contact us to purchase products.