In some aluminum alloy manufacturers with special requirements, the magnesium content is too high to make their products meet the requirements of the national standard, but the mg remover flux can reduce the magnesium content in the aluminum alloy to meet the production need of users. With the help of the powder sprayer, the mg remover flux is sprayed into the aluminum molten pool with high-purity nitrogen, and the dispersed mg remover flux chemically reacts with the magnesium in the aluminum alloy, and the reaction material is surfaced to achieve the removal of magnesium.
White powder, 2.5kg/bag
2. Main features
1. It can effectively remove excess magnesium content in aluminum alloy.
2. It has a better refining effect.
1. Usage of the reverberatory furnace: Use high-purity nitrogen with the powder sprayer to spray mg remover flux into the aluminum molten pool. The dispersedly sprayed fine mg remover flux chemically reacts with the magnesium in the aluminum alloy, and the reactant floats out of the surface of the aluminum liquid, thereby achieving the purpose of magnesium removal.
2. Usage of the crucible furnace: Sprinkle the mg remover flux on the molten aluminum and use the basin-shaped bell jar to press the mg remover flux into the bottom and move it up and down. After the reaction is completed, take out the bell jar for sampling analysis.
4. Processing temperature:
5. Recommended dosage:
Add 8:1 as required to remove magnesium
6. Main advantages:
Removal of excess magnesium content in aluminum alloy with better refining effect
7. Process parameters
1. Adding temperature: 710℃-740℃
2. Time: 8-15 minutes (6-20 tons furnace).
3. Nitrogen pressure: 1.2-1.8kg/mm2
4. Dosage: According to the required amount of magnesium removal (4-6): 1 to add the mg remover flux.
8. Packaging and storage
Each bag is 2Kg, and each box is 20kg, stored in a ventilated and dry place. The plastic bag cannot be damaged, and the shelf life is one year. When it is damp and agglomerated, it can be rolled into powder and dried below 100℃ for continuous use.