There are many types of fluxes for aluminum alloys used in aluminum alloy smelting, which can be divided into two categories: covering agent (flux to prevent melt oxidation and burning and gettering) and refining agent (flux for degassing and removing inclusions). The covering agent and refining agent used in different aluminum alloys are different.
However, any fluxes for aluminum alloys used in the aluminum alloy melting process must meet the following conditions.
1. The melting point should be lower than the melting temperature of aluminum alloy.
2. The specific gravity should be less than that of aluminum alloy.
3. Fluxes for aluminum alloys can absorb and dissolve the inclusions in the melt, and can discharge the gas from the melt.
4. It should not react chemically with metal and furnace lining. If it reacts with metal, it should only produce inert gas that is insoluble in metal, and fluxes for aluminum alloys should be insoluble in molten metal.
5. The hygroscopicity should be small, and the evaporation pressure should be low.
6. It should not contain or produce harmful impurities and gases.
7. It must have proper viscosity and fluidity.
JINZHOU SATA FUSED FLUXES AND NEW MATERIALS FACTORY has an independent flux formulation development department, which can provide different formulations according to customer needs to meet various needs of customers. The granular molten fluxes for aluminum alloys independently developed by our company is a new type of environmental protection type flux, there is no dust and smoke emission during use, conforms to international environmental protection standards, and improves the working environment of workers. The use of this flux is low and can save costs. Customers are welcome to come and buy.