Magnesium chloride industrial grade is mainly used as raw material in industry or used directly.
Magnesium chloride industrial grade is divided into two categories: anhydrous magnesium chloride and hexahydrate magnesium chloride.
Magnesium chloride hexahydrate has particles, powders and flakes in appearance, and the content is divided into 43, 44, 45, 46, and 47. Among them, the most used are the latter.
The content of anhydrous magnesium chloride is greater than 90%. Although collectively referred to as magnesium chloride industrial grade, in practice, due to the different requirements of the products for magnesium chloride industrial grade, anhydrous magnesium chloride can be used instead of magnesium chloride hexahydrate, but the reverse is not feasible. The appearance of anhydrous magnesium chloride is also the same as that of magnesium chloride hexahydrate.
1. Bath salt: Because the raw materials of the product are all made of brine, which is extracted from the sea, for example, magnesium, calcium, sodium, etc. are contained in it, so it can be used as a bath salt product. Use a large amount after soaking. Clean it with clean water. It is the same as immersing in sea water.
2. Snow melting: Industrial-grade magnesium chloride can be used directly as snow melting, or added to a composite snow melting agent. Through its own characteristics, it absorbs the surrounding moisture and melts it, and has the characteristics of low temperature resistance and no freezing. And it has the effect of reducing dust. Through spraying, the moisture will be condensed, and the fine dust in the air will be taken away, such as urban traffic road maintenance, breeding farms, sports fields, etc.
3. Building materials: such as glass magnesium boards, decorative boards, floor tiles, fiberglass tiles, corrugated paper and other paper products or boards, which mainly play a role in reducing the solidification time and moisture prevention.
4. Cement industry: It can accelerate its solidification time, and it will quickly absorb moisture when it encounters moisture.
5. Breeding industry: After spraying, it can be absorbed by plants and then eaten by animals to improve animal immunity.
Here we remind everyone that this is actually feed grade magnesium chloride, but if the use is not mentioned in many magnesium chloride manufacturers, the magnesium chloride manufacturers will issue standard magnesium chloride industrial grade.