Boron nitride coating is an inert inorganic high-temperature lubricating material. It has the characteristics of non-sticking and non-wetting of molten metal. It can completely protect the surface of refractory materials or ceramic vessels that are in direct contact with molten aluminum, magnesium, zinc alloys, and molten slag. Thus, it can extend the service life of the utensils. The paint has no pollution to the environment, no harm to the human body, no toxicity, no peculiar smell, and no risk of combustion and explosion.
It is suitable for all refractory materials and metal surfaces in contact with molten aluminum such as conversion ladle, metal mold, skimmer, lining, thermocouple, nozzle, standpipe, launder, filter, continuous casting rolling nozzles, crucibles, various ceramic structural parts, automatic ladle and so on. Besides, it can also be used on the surface of aluminum rods before extrusion to reduce the friction between the casting rods and the mold.
Good heat resistance, up to 400-1700°C, good corrosion resistance, long service life, self-curing at room temperature, aging resistance, radiation resistance, water resistance, and organic solvent resistance.
Product features special formula, water-based matrix, use reduction, long-lasting.
Environmental friendly characteristics: The paint is an environmental protection material, non-toxic, non-polluting.
Chemical characteristics: strong non-stick characteristics in high-temperature environment; good high-temperature stability.
Physical properties: low electrical insulation and dielectric constant; good thermal conductivity; high lubricity.
1. Please stir well before use.
2. When spraying, please clean the surface of the mold to avoid leaving oil and dust, and ensure that the coating can adhere to the surface of the mold.
3. The sprayed mold needs to be preheated to 70-150℃ because the insufficient temperature will affect the spraying.
4. The spraying thickness is about 15-30μm.
5. After spraying, the mold can be directly heated to the working temperature for use.
6. The layer should not be too thick because it is easy to peel off.
It should be sealed and stored in a cool environment and the temperature is not lower than 0 ℃.